Teenagers are often difficult to please… unless you know what to get them for Christmas.
Steer away from gifts that are cool, hip and groovy. That’s so lame. Rather spend your ‘cheddar’ (otherwise known as ‘money’) on a gift that is ‘tope’ or ‘swaggy’ (meaning exactly the same as ‘cool’ / ‘hip’/ ‘groovy’).
When walking endlessly through your favourite shopping malls, keep your eyes open for some of these top line items:
- Bluetooth speakers
- Bluetooth earphones or ear pods
- Remote control Drone
- Tablet cushions
- Smart watches
- Cell phone accessories
- Selfie sticks
- Hair straighteners or curling wands (a must have for any teenage girl)
- Waterproof Bluetooth shower speakers (take your music wherever you go)
- Virtual reality headsets for smartphones or gaming stations
- Handbags/Tablet bags/Laptop satchels