ALL over the country people are waking up to go to work and earn a ‘decent’ salary in order to survive and provide for their families on a day-to-day basis.
Like all countries in the world, one gets the super rich and then the absolute poor with a range in between.
Listed below are the annual salaries for ten jobs in major sectors of the economy in South Africa.
This information comes from a annual salary survey done by Jobs Portal Career Junction.
The salary review is compiled exclusively for South African job seekers and the HR/Recruitment industry to give a true representation of cost-to-company salary packages.
Top 10 highest paying jobs in South Africa
1. Environmental engineer – average monthly salary R75 941 and average annual salary R911 292.
2. Civil engineer – average monthly salary R74 779 and average annual salary R897 348.
3. Structural engineer – average monthly salary R71 377 and average annual salary R856 524.
4. IT management – average monthly salary R68 281 and average annual salary R819 372 .
5. Financial management – average monthly salary R67 653 and average annual salary R811 836.
6. Plant manager – average monthly salary R62 188 and average annual salary R746 256.
7. Charted accountant – average monthly salary R60 795 and average annual salary R729 540.
8. Quantity surveying – average monthly salary R60 227 and average annual salary R720 454.
9. Electrical engineer – average monthly salary R59 792 and average annual salary R717 504.
10. Technical and business architect – average monthly salary R58 981 and average annual salary R707 772.
Looking for a job? Why not check out our Zululand Observer online vacancy page here. Browse Online Classifieds
HAVE YOUR SAY
For news straight to your phone invite us:
WhatsApp – 072 069 4169
Instagram – zululand_observer