Why purchase a van when you can rent it?
With Avis Van Rental, you have several things less to worry about – and that includes facing the cost of Carbon Emission Tax.
“With business being unpredictable, why commit to a long term onerous financial contract? With renting you have complete flexibility,” says Managing Director Hilton Wheeler.
If you need a long term vehicle, but want to avoid the risk of ownership and the hassle of finance, Avis Van Rental has the perfect solution for you.
Avis Van Rental offers affordable monthly rates, with a variety of options to suit your budget.
Whether you need a bakkie, van, truck or 4×4, let Avis Van Rental take the load off your mind.
Just select the vehicle you’re looking for from Avis Van Rental’s extensive fleet.
Companies have the added option to open a 30-day interest free account with Avis Van Rental. Renting commercial vehicles is a viable business solution as it restricts capital expenditure and the monthly rental fee is deemed a legitimate operational cost.
The benefits of renting commercial or delivery vehicles:
- Overcome the stringent FICA and new Credit Act requirements
- All vehicles are regularly serviced and maintained, therefore no maintenance responsibility
- Monthly rental is an operating expense – a tax friendly consideration
- Utilise your assets to the maximum, and rent only when you need the vehicle
- Vehicles are only three years old / 120 000km, ensuring the newest models are available (trucks +5 years / 400 000km)
- No capital outlay – keep the cash in your business
- Risk of re-sale remains with Avis Van Rental
- Trailer for rent assures you of a reliable service that meets your transport requirements every time.
Visit Avis Van Rental at a conveniently located branch in your area:
Avis Van Rental Richards Bay : 035 789 3097
Avis Budget Empangeni : 087 405 4242
Avis Van Rental Ballito : 032 525 4500
Avis Budget Ulundi : 035 870 0073